DKC-54 SQUIRE MASTER Damascus Folding Laguiole Pocket Knife 4.5" Folded 8.5" Long 3.6oz
Laguiole Damascus Knife With Corkscrew
A fine piece for wine lovers. A crafted piece of art. This Laoguiole sytle knife is a Damascus blade first and foremost. The exotic construction of buffalo horn, camel bone, and silver bolsters for spacers makes a fine piece. Add a corscrew and you have a new travelling companion. Whether at home, out on a picnic, or as a fine gift,this is one you will want to own.
- Damascus Laguiole Pocket Knife 4.5" Folded, 8.5" Open Black Polished Bone With Steel Bolsters. Very Sharp Looking with Cork Screw. A wee bit larger than out other Laguiole Knives...hence it is named the Squire Master.
- Compare to Knives 2 to 4 times the cost. HAND CRAFTED BY ARTISANS ! See our full line of DKC Knives TM.
- Knives Come With A Sheath Custom High Quality Double Layers of Hard Genuine Leather. The leather is water proof and has double layers inside. The leather we used to make sheath is Camel, Goat and Buffalo. The leather has been treated with extra process to get the natural looks of snake, alligator, leopard, skins etc, and we tried to matches each sheath cover with the knife handle. Extra work is done on the leather sheath cover to make it colorful, unique and beautiful.
- Collectors Knife Feels Great In Your Hand and Pocket ! Great For Personal Use, Or A Fine Gift DKC KNIVESTM..The Collection You Will Be Proud Of
- Over 320 Layers, 15N20 & 1095 Damascus Mixture of steel and high, low Carbon and HRC approximately 50 to 60. The knife blade is 100% hand forged and is the results of hours of work. The Damascus steel used for this knife was created by forge welding multiple layers of 15N20 & 1095 steel into a solid billet. Heat Treatment: Excellent heat treatment to blade/ oil quenched. Our craftsman use heat treatment and oil quenching to create a perfect blade. The billet of the blade is forged, welded and hand hammered several times and dipped in the motel salt to get the unique patterns.